1. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
然后还原一下从句：Buffaloes from Buffalo, NY, whom buffaloes from Buffalo bully, bully buffaloes from Buffalo.
2. Will Will will Will's will to Will?
所以这句其实是：Will [情态动词，将会] Will [第1个人] will [动词，遗赠] Will's [第2个人] will [名词，遗嘱] to Will [第3个人]?
3. Rose rose to put rose roes on her rows of roses.
Rose [人名] rose [动词，站起来] to put rose [形容词，玫瑰色的] roes [鱼子] on her rows of roses [玫瑰花].
4. Badger's badgers badgers Badger's badgers.
所以，这句其实是：Badger's [第1个人] badgers [名词，獾] badgers [动词，烦扰] Badger's [第2个人] badgers [名词，獾].
5. Police police police police police police police police.
所以Police police, who the police police police police, police police.
6. That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is.
断句是这样的：That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
If it is it, it is it. If it is, it is it, it is!
If an object is the object, it is the object. If it is the object, then it is the object, it is!
7. James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.
(场景是课堂上)当John想到“had”的时候，James已经想到了“had had”。“had had”给老师留下了更好的印象。
这是一个典型的过去完成时的句子，断句如下：James, while John had had 'had', had had 'had had'. 'Had had' had had a better effect on the teacher.